1. You willreceive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it’s yours to keep for theentire period.
2. You willlearn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called,”life.”
3. Thereare no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, andexperimentation. The “failed” experiments are as much a part of theprocess as the experiments that ultimately “work.”
4. Lessonsare repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you invarious forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can goon to the next lesson.
5. Learninglessons does not end. There’s no part of life that doesn’t contain its lessons.If you’re alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned.
6. “There” is no better a place than “here.” When your”there” has become a “here”, you will simply obtain another”there” that will again look better than “here.”
7. Otherpeople are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something aboutanother person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate aboutyourself.
8. What youmake of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need.What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Youranswers lie within you. The answers to life’s questions lie within you. All youneed to do is look, listen, and trust.
10. You willforget all this.