I see so many living in a “Dream Land” lately. So many ignore the reality of life at home, at work and in society itself.
Our life is not lived in some imaginary land of someday where all things are perfect. Life is lived at this moment in this reality of the way things are. Yes, work towards the ideal existence but notice the world as it is.
When you live in the now and see the reality of our world and of our lives, this gives our life its fullness. The present events and circumstances in our lives may be less than ideal but that is no reason to prosper, be happy and to succeed in our lives.
Those real and present situations and difficulties are no reason to ever give up and actually, on the contrary each of them provides us with a defined path for moving forward in our lives.
If all things were already perfect as so many think, there would be no room to make improvements and there would be no way to enjoy the profound satisfaction of making a positive difference in your life and in the lives of those that are connected to you.
So, brace your lives as it is with all the ups and downs, happiness and sadness. For it is within the context of life as it is that we can make it truly glorious and outstanding.
Goodnight and may God bless each of you and all of those to whom you are connected to or will ever be connected to.
- Reality = Dream? (gsmith1010.wordpress.com)
- The Only Thing We Have To Do In Life and a Great Big Thank You (abbeygallagher.wordpress.com)
- 5 Ways to Make Your Dreams a Reality (lesleycarter.wordpress.com)
- Happy People (us.coca-cola.com)
- Never too Early to Dream: New Study Shows that Children Dream in the Womb (plushbeds.com)
- Peace…or at least, peace (lonelygirlclub.wordpress.com)
- The Miracle of Our Lives (donslifephilosophy.wordpress.com)
- 5 Things You Should Know About Letting Go (dreamchasamag.com)