Open letter to AETV:
After your latest decision concerning Duck Dynasty and Phil Robertson (name linked ), I will not be watching your network or associated networks any further and I will do all I can to ensure and promote the same on social media as much as I can.
This country was based on the premise of free speech and the acceptance of it with in the morals of its citizens. You have denied and are attempting to punish a man and family because of this and I am appalled.
Just as a frog is an indicator of our environments health so are you an indicator of our nation. Shame on you and those that had a part in this decision. I guess that cowgirls in bikinis and the lives of the no name rich and the drug addicts are more of an indicator of what you support.
God be with us all!!!
- Duck Commander Phil Robertson Talks About Why This Country Needs More Jesus (disclose.tv)
- Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson: Censors Used to Remove ‘In Jesus’s Name’ From Prayers (theepochtimes.com)
- Phil Robertson: “You can only run the ole’ sex, drugs and rock and roll so far.” (opentheword.org)
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star: They Told Us To Stop Praying To Jesus, Don’t Offend Muslims (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty – Story of How He Met Jesus (elysjoy.com)